Coloring of the yarn
We can not guarantee the accuracy of the color of the yarn. We do our very best to get a close match, but we don’t make the yarn, so we have to deal with what we got. If we really doubt the color or think it is a lot different, we will send a message providing a photo, so you can decide. Basic colors are the easiest to get a hold off, so we recommend a design featuring those.
Even though we used 100% acrylic anti pilling yarn, be aware that if you use the rug on a regular basis, it will show signs of use over time. Here are some tips to make the rug last longer:
- It’s best to place the rug in a low traffic area, So they will last longer. Since they are handmade and also a piece of art (you can also choose to hang it on the wall).
- Use a low power vacuum cleaner to clean the rug. This way you ensure that the yarn stays nice and that the yarn is not pulled out.
- There will always be some yarn that comes loose, but don’t keep pulling on it. This should not be a problem, as long as you don’t keep picking at it and use the rug in the right way.
- Avoid spills on the rug. If a spill occurs, it should be blotted immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- If some threads of the yarn are sticking out, trim this with scissors. Do not pull the yarn!
- Do not use the rug in wet or damp environments.
- DO NOT MACHINE WASH THE RUG!
Payment is via a payment link (ideal) or Mollie. Once the payment is received, it cannot be returned. If you cancel an order after payment, Unknown.Rugs has the right to sell the rug. After the design is accepted, there are no adjustments possible.